Monday, April 6, 2009

Back to Paper

A while back I posted some images of paper pieces that I was working on and then I posted revisions of those pieces. Just so you don't think I've been slacking off, I'm happy to say that I have now finished 20 paper pieces to be offered to my art consultants for corporate collectors. I made 10 pieces 34" x 34" and 10 24" x 24". Here are a few of my favorites (new ones - not seen here before):

"Split Infinitive", 34" x 34", acrylic and oil pastel on ricepaper.




"Growth Pattern," 34" x 34", acrylic and pencil on ricepaper.


"Nocturnal Vision," 24" x 24", acrylic and pencil on ricepaper


"Narrative," 24" x 24", acrylic on ricepaper





"Correspondence," 24" x 24", acrylic on ricepaper


"Fruition," 24" x 24" acrylic on ricepaper.

It's not easy keeping the different mediums I use and the projects that I'm working on separated. My studio looks like a war zone right now. Luckily, the paper pieces fit into a flat file and can stay out of the line of fire until called into the commercial battle. Let's hope somebody, somewhere is still buying art.

No comments: